Living & Leading a Purposeful Life Conference
Thursday, November 7, 2019
8am-2pm, The Westin Edina Galleria
- Find meaning, live healthier and longer, and create a lasting legacy.
- Be inspired by leaders who have found purpose, and can help guide your personal journey, whatever your stage of life—starting out or looking for the next chapter.
- Leave energized with a commitment to discovering and living your purpose for health, happiness, and longevity. Opportunities to participate in follow-up sessions.
- Morning Session: Living in Alignment with Purpose with Doug Lennick; The Path to Purpose with Richard Leider; and, The Health & Wellness Connection with Kris Petersen & Ruth Tongen
- Luncheon Keynote: Purpose and a Paycheck with Chris Farrell
- Afternoon Session: Panel discussion with Kim Nelson, John Taft, Becky Roloff, and Justice Alan Page
- Early-bird tickets: $55. Available until September 16th.
- Regular tickets: $75 after September 16th.
- Tables of eight ($600) and display tables with sponsorships ($1200) available.
- All proceeds fund research fellowships in leadership.
- For more information contact Kate Berman at email@example.com.
Register here today!