Directed Research Fellowship
think2perform Research Institute’s Directed Research Fellowship (DRF) program supports doctoral candidates’ and post-doc fellows’ work on a research question and study specified by t2pRI.
Once selected, think2perform RESEARCH INSTITUTE Research Fellows receive the following benefits:
- $1-3,000 research grant
- Website and social media recognition
- Publication opportunities in t2pRI social media
- Conference presentation opportunities and funding
- Professional network development
- Be a doctoral candidate, post doc, or junior faculty at an accredited college or university.
- Be in good standing with your university.
- Have previously completed research, or be working under the direction of a faculty member.
- Complete application requirements by deadline.
No new projects available at this time. Please see the Research Fellowship for additional funding opportunities.
Application and Evaluation Criteria
Apply for a fellowship today! Find out how to apply for a research fellowship at t2pRI here.