Research Fellowship Application Requirements
think2perform Research Institute is accepting applications from doctoral students. If you would like to be considered for a research fellowship, submit your request for consideration via our contact form.
To apply for a research fellowship, carefully review the following information. If you have any questions, please contact Executive Director Kate Berman.
Only complete applications will be considered. The admissions committee will review applications on a quarterly basis. Up to 4 research fellowships may be awarded each quarter. Application must be submitted by week 6 of the quarter. Finalists will be interviewed the last week of the quarter.
Admission is based on the following criteria:
- The rigor of the proposed study
- An interview in which you review your study with t2pRI admission committee members
- Your academic and professional background
- The quality of your written and verbal communication skills
- The alignment of your proposed research with t2pRI’s research objectives
Required Application Materials
- A cover page that includes:
Home, work & cell phone numbers
Capella student ID number
- A current copy of your transcript
- A current resume or curriculum vitiate
- A term paper from a recent class
- The most recent iteration of the Research Proposal form.
Submit all required materials to:
Terms of Acceptance
If you are accepted to the program, you will be required to submit the following materials, some of which may be included on the t2pRI website.
- A one-page biography along with a link to your LinkedIn page
- A photo
- A two or three-page overview of your research project
- A four-page synthesis of current research related to your topic with a reference list in APA format.
- A final summary of your research once it has been completed.
- An agreement in which you allow the institute full-use access to the materials listed above.
- A signed FERPA agreement
If accepted into the fellowship, you will be awarded a $1,000.00 stipend by t2pRI upon successful completion of the terms of acceptance.
Should there be an opportunity to present your work at think2perform Research Institute approved conference, you would receive an additional stipend of up to $1,000.00.